You can catch my last confessions here
7. I love the fact that my body is preparing for our little girl, but I have decided that having a big chest is way over-rated!
8. Now that I m feeling much more normal and am out of the scary 1st trimester (when there is a high risk of miscarriage) I often forget I am pregnant even with this big belly!
9. The further along I get in this pregnancy the more I worry about my mortality. I keep thinking I just can't miss Peanut's first job, wedding, first child, last child. Hell, I even want to meet my great grandchildren. There better be a cure soon!!!
10. We are in the process of moving out of our little apartment and house hunting is driving me mad! I really despise moving!
11. I don't know how much more tired I am now that I am pregnant, but I now allow myself to nap whenever I feel like it even when it isn't necessary. I claim it is good for the baby!
12. I sometimes wait until about 30 minutes before my husband comes home to quickly clean the house and make the bed so I look like I was productive on my days off (even when I was really napping all day).