8 Things I Love About You!
- Your little purrs and hums that you make especially while sleeping.
- When you are done feeding and you pull off my breast with milk running down your little cheeks, eyes closed, and you let out a sign on contentment.
- The way you turn and stare at your daddy when he talks to you. You recognized his voice right away after you were born and it melts my heart to see the love you have for one another.
- The funny faces you make when you are sleeping after being fed. I swear you smile (and frown) even if you don't do it intentionally.
- That you still get the hiccups at least once a day just like when you were in my belly.
- The way you make a little meh sound instead of crying when you want something or are unhappy. Although you surely will cry if we ignore your mehs for too long!
- The way you nuzzle your head under my chin when we snuggle.
- The smell of your skin.