Saturday, March 31, 2012

29 Weeks...Time is Flying!

How Far Along: 29 weeks and 2 days
How Big Is Baby: Acorn squash
Total Weight Gain:
 Around 16-17 pounds. Nobody seems concerned that my weight has tapered off except me. Hoping to make up for it by next appointment
Sleep: Still doing it all the time. Actually, I find I sleep more now that I am getting further along. 
Movement: She got the hiccups for the first time last week. It is so cute, but I feel a little bad for her when she gets them. I hope she doesn't mind them. She has only gotten them one other time since.
What I Miss: Bending down with ease!
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finishing the nursery. I am currently stuck. I have executed all the ideas i could think of and am now at a stand still.
Milestones: I just looked up the milestones online and it says one milestone this week is hiccuping. I guess she is right on schedule with those hiccups!
Symptoms: I am really tired this week. Not sure if this is the new norm or just a busy growth week. Friday night I fell asleep before 6, woke up at 1:30 to do my treatments and went back to bed at 3 and slept until 8! That is a heck of a lot of sleep!
Other: Got the results to all  my blood work and am so excited to say that I passed both my diabetes test and the test for anemia.I am so relieved that I don't have to deal with diabetes and happy that i am getting enough iron. Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear that you are doing well! Mexico was great, had a fabulous time. Now it is time to really crack down on this baby making business :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you had a great time on your trip. Did you CF "behave" while you were there? Yay for the baby making and you have to keep me updated on how it goes!!

      Delete