Sunday, March 11, 2012

26 weeks

How Far Along: 26 weeks and 3 days
How Big Is Baby: The size of a head of lettuce..a very strong kicking lettuce!
Total Weight Gain:
 Around 15 pounds. Woohoo!
Sleep: One of my favorite things to do.
Movement: YES! All the time. She loves kicking my bladder and cervix, but she also recently started flipping around and kicking my belly which is way better than the bladder.
Food Cravings: No cravings. Boring!
What I Miss: Sometimes I miss a nice cup of coffee.
What I'm Looking Forward To: My very best friend (who is also pregnant) coming to visit me on Friday for the entire weekend. I can't wait to spend some quality pregnant time with my amazing friend!!
Milestones: She should now have eyelashes. I hope she gets my eyes lashes because poor hubby can't compete with me me in that category. She also getting her immune system ready (not really sure how). I think both my husband and I have amazing immune systems (which is great for a cyster) so I am hoping she will follow suit.
Symptoms: Nothing new, but next week I start my third trimester so that may change quickly.
Other: Drum roll please... We have a name!! First, middle, and last FINALLY! It is so much fun to finally have a name for our little one. Of course, we still call her Peanut 90% of the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment