Thursday, June 14, 2012

Kaylee Is Here!!!!

I thought I should let you know...my princess arrived!!!

Kaylee Marie was born 2 days early on June 12, 2012 and was 6lbs 14oz and 20.5cm long! Birth was an amazing experience that my husband and I both agree was one of the coolest things we have ever been a part of. I will update in a birth story, but wanted to let you know that CF played no role in the birth and it was honestly so much better than I ever expected. Hard as hell, but so beyond rewarding. I went med free, she successfully latched within the first hour of being born, and we went home about 24 hours after birth. We are home, happy, and healthy! I will give you all the details soon! I am trying to write her birth story so I won't forget a single thing!! Take care!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing! Congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I've been thinking of you the last couple of days. Couldn't be happier for you and your husband. Can't wait to hear all the details. So amazing CF played no negative part! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! I'm so excited she made it hear & you guys are both doing amazing. What a lucky little girl to have you guys as parents (:

    ReplyDelete