I already love so much about you and you have yet to make your appearance into this world. Here are just a few of my favorite things about you so far:
- You and daddy have a special bond that I am not a part of. At night while I am asleep you and daddy play through my belly. He loves to wrap his arms around my belly and you instantly kick him. Whenever he wakes in the night he plays with you through my belly and then tells me about it in the morning. I am not sure any daddy in the world ever loved his little girl so much!
- You have a favorite position in my belly (head down, back against my left side, feet kicking on the right). Every once in a while you will venture out of your comfort zone and try a new position, but within a day I feel you back to your favorite spot.
- You have started to find my rib cage and I love feeling your little toes exploring my ribs. I sometimes hope you will kick my lungs a little to shake things up in there :)
- You're my little wiggle worm. I love feeling you roll and wiggle. Now that you are squished in there I feel the rolls so much more and I just love them.
- You love music and already have your parents love for dancing. You love to dance in the car on my commute to almost any type of music.
- You love stretching your legs as much as you possibly can and multiple times a day I can feel your little feet bulging out from my side. I love feeling those little feet and can't wait to kiss them.
- You sometimes make me feel like you are trying to crawl out of my body though my sides. I can't believe how strong you are already and even though those hard working legs can make me jump with their intensity I love that you are growing stronger everyday.
- I love waking up from a nap and find you sleeping too. I love to think we are taking little naps together.
I can't wait to meet you in 5 (+/- 2 weeks) my sweet little Peanut!!