- With the help of my husband we finished our vegetable garden. Yay! He finished prepping the soil while I was weeding, watering, and planting. I am sure I was a sight to see crawling around in the dirt with my almost 9 month belly. When i say crawling around in dirt I mean I was literally crawling around!! It is much easier to crawl to the next weed patch than stand, walk, and bend so crawl I did. My husband was busy sweating and chopping soil so only the neighbors dog who was peeking through the fence saw me.
I have always wanted a garden, but living in apartments it proved to be difficult. Since we now live in a home I am beyond excited to have started a garden. We now have 7 jalapenos plants (my husband LOVES them, but sheesh I think he went overboard!), 6 tomato plants, 3 bell pepper plants, peas, radishes, onions, squash, and some herbs. We are already finding little tomatoes and I can't wait for the upcoming months!
- Did several loads of laundry for baby and now most of her stuff is ready for her arrival.
- Organized the closet and the kitchen to make room for baby stuff.
- Put together her bed with newly washed mattress liner, sheets, breathable bumper, etc.
- Did a nice clean down of the house.
- Went to 2 doctor appointments (no surprise there!)
- Picked out a dresser for the babies room
- Watched hulu, read a book and slept in everyday.
At this rate I will be done with my huge laundry list of things to do before baby way too soon! I guess I should enjoy it now since once baby gets here nothing will get done I suppose!