Saturday, April 7, 2012

Holy Cow 30 Weeks!

How Far Along: 30 weeks and 2 days!!! I seriously cannot believe I am in the 30s!! How exciting is that!
How Big Is Baby: Cucumber
Total Weight Gain:
 My weight is worrying me because it really isn't going up. I have plateaued. I feel my appetite is down a little due to baby squishing my stomach so I am not eating as much, but I know I need to gain weight so this little one can bulk up. My doc still isn't worried, but I am.
Sleep: Love my sleep, but the last few weeks my mind has been so busy and I am in total nesting mode! I wake up early on weekends and have a million things I want to do for baby. Seems sleeping in is a thing of the past.
Movement: Her little feel are on my right side, middle of belly. Her head seems to be by my left hip. I have yet to figure out where her bottom and back are. I LOVE that I get these crazy thumps on my side and they are so easy to see and for my husband to feel, but I would like her to find her way to a head down position soon. Did you hear that, Peanut?!
What I Miss: Not having to pee so often!
What I'm Looking Forward To: My baby showers! Seriously cannot wait! I was told this week that April 25th I am having a work shower and I cannot be more excited!!! I think it will be really informal, but any reason to celebrate baby sounds good to me. I am also hoping there will be chocolate cake! My mom and sister are throwing me a shower on the 29th of April so I seriously can't wait for April to hurry along!
Milestones: Baby's bone marrow is now in charge of producing her red blood cells. She is growing up so fast!
Symptoms: I am less tired than last week which is good. I would say my main complaint is heart burn. I am getting it more and more and it really isn't too fun.
Other: I am starting to get sentimental about being pregnant. I want to meet baby so badly, but I really love being pregnant. I will miss feeling little movements all the time. I feel like we have this secret little life, just the two of us. She wiggles or squirms and kicks and so often, like at work, or in the grocery store, I am the only one that knows. I love that we are always together and we never have to be apart. I love laying in bed and watching my husband talk to her and tell her how much he loves her already. I love laying my hands on her belly and feeling her movements and wondering what her little toes will look like. I love everything about her and this experience and I am sad that we only have 10 weeks of being just for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment