Wednesday, April 4, 2012

28 Years Old

Talk about getting old! I turned 28 yesterday and have to say it is sometimes hard to believe I am already so old. It seems like yesterday I was celebrating my 21st birthday. How did time go so quickly?

I usually hate my birthdays, but I decided to enjoy my first birthday with Peanut and my last birthday without her in my arms. My day started out fine and I went to work.I really wanted the work day to be over because my husband was bringing me out to a nice dinner. I have to wait with a student that has special needs until him mom picks him up to make sure he is safe. She decided to come almost 20 minutes late which really irritated me because it meant I stayed 20 minutes after work unpaid.

I very quickly walked waddled to one of the classrooms to gather my stuff. As I walked through the door I heard, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and saw one of my very best friends (since 7th grade) who moved entirely across the country standing in the classroom. What a fun surprise to say the least! We went out to get Boba (one of my favorite things ever) and got to chat until it was time for me to head home for dinner.

I hit a little traffic coming home which is no big deal except I had to pee so bad that for the first time in my life I actually though I may pee my pants..for real.

After I tore apart my closet trying to find something cute to wear. Seriously all my dresses made me look like a 2 cent hooker because my belly made them ride up so much in the front. I finally picked a full length dress deciding  that nothing I had in my closet would ever really satisfy me. My little family (of 3) went to dinner and we had an amazing time. Great food and even better company. What more could a girl ask for? Well, except a little more energy. By the time we got home at 8 I was ready for bed so badly that my treatments felt lie torture. Guess my days of late nights are completely over!!!

A little pic of baby taken the day before my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment