Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Morning Already?

It is 6:20am and I am nebbing away, this is so familiar and yet I feel like I woke myself up in the middle of the night. I need to get used to 6:00 wake up calls again.I woke up a few minutes before my alarm (miraculous considering I never wake up that early in the summer) thinking it was in the middle of the night. About 3 minutes later my 5:50 alarm went off. Really?! I thought the sun would be up at least..I guess the days really are getting significantly shorter.Amazing how spoiled we get having summers off.

I had my first day of school yesterday without any kids. Only meetings. I came home and took a hour long nap because I felt wiped out. Yikes. These next two weeks will an adjustment!! Good luck to anyone in the same boat, I empathize with you. Everyone else probably thinks I just need to buck up considering most of the population does this year round...I am working on it!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the first day of school! I have one more week until I start 6am wake up calls. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? I usually have to schedule an extra 30-45 minutes for morning nebs. I am always trying to find ways to make a more manageable schedule but I usually am always rushing to make it on time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, the first day went really well, but I am always running around like crazy in the morning after nebbing. My nebs take at least 45 minutes and I even moved pulmozyme to the afternoon to give myself more time. I usually brush my hair, get dressed, and put on my shoes while nebbing to save time. I also eat breakfast on my commute. I hope they come out with more meds like Cayston to save us time!

    Good luck next week and I will be thinking of you as I run around like crazy trying to get ready to leave!

    ReplyDelete