Friday, February 24, 2012

Viability

We made it to 24 weeks!!! Peanut better stay put for a looong time, but at this point she could possibly live outside the womb and 24 weeks is the first time docs would try to save her if she were born early. I would hate for her to arrive anytime soon, but it is somewhat of a relief to think that regardless my baby has a fighting chance at this point. With that being said, stay put little Peanut!!!

In other news, Spring is here. The trees are in bloom, the flower buds are opening, and the weather has been beautiful. This is great for several reasons. I love spring and all the nice weather and sunshine that comes with spring and summer. I also am moving this weekend so the weather should be nice for the move. Of course, with spring comes allergies. Ugh. I am back on allergy pills because my lungs get more inflamed in spring and I don't want to lose any of my lung function.

I have been pretty MIA lately. I picked up more tutoring shifts (really not a good idea), tried to keep my social life up, fell asleep at 8 twice this week, and have been trying to pack and get ready to move since we get the keys today. I have a feeling I won't be blogging much this week

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Yea, I think you should get some much-needed sleep rather than blog this week! Make sure to take care of yourself and get plenty of rest since you're going to be so busy. I'm so happy you've made it to 24 weeks, but I'm with you: Stay PUT, Peanut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making it my goal to sleep as much as I can tonight in hopes that it will give me the needed energy for moving!

    ReplyDelete