Monday, June 27, 2011

In the meantime

I have discussed all the different Dr appointments in the process of getting healthy enough to try to have a baby and now the waiting begins. There are only a few days a month that it is even possible to get pregnant and they say that even if the timing is right there is only ~30% chance of actually conceiving. Also, CFers sticky mucus (which is everywhere in your body) can make it more difficult to get pregnant. So the next few months while waiting to see what happens, I will go back to reviewing medications/treatments I currently use or have used in the past. If you have a drug you love that I don't mention, please let me know because I love learning about different meds. Especially, since my Drs seem to be slightly conservative when it comes to meds and so I am always the one trying to get them to start new things. I like using the big guns!

No comments:

Post a Comment