Friday, April 5, 2013

CPT

I was having a little cough attack today. You know, the type that you can feel something stuck and you have to cough your brains out to get it to move. Yeah, that kind. Anyway, my husband saw me sitting on the floor coughing away (For some odd reason I sit on the floor 99% of the time. I have never really been a couch person) and came by to pound on my back a little. As he was doing (an unofficial) round of manual CPT Kaylee came crawling over full speed with a HUGE smile on her face. She stood up, using my back for balance and started slapping my back as hard as she could! She was having a blast! Only a child of a cyster (or fibro) would learn CPT at the tender age of 9.5 months!

2 comments:

  1. Aww! I love this post. She's a great helper! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a great helper! Although she needs to build a little more muscle strength so that I can actually FEEL her MCPT. haha

      Delete