Saturday, March 2, 2013

Life with Kbug

I have been feeling sick, frustrated, and defeated lately, but I have a constant source of joy and light in my life: my family. So to give you a break from disgusting pictures of my dying arm and depressing blog entries I am bringing you a little glimpse of life with my Kbug!

  • K can dance!! She just started dancing this week. Whenever she hears music of any kind she bounces up and down as fast as she can. It doesn't matter if it is a slow song she goes wild bouncing out of control. She is a dancing machine!
  • Kay's new favorite word is "baby". She says it absolutely perfectly, but she isn't perfect on understanding what it means. We are working on it. She is also trying to say "mas" ("more" in Spanish), but it comes out more like Mo....m. She has never made the s sound and I think she just doesn't know what to do after the initial mo so it ends up sounding like a drawn out mom. She says it often at mealtime. That girl can eat!!
  • Yesterday morning my husband, K, and I all woke up, but none of us felt like getting out of bed. Little Kaylee was sandwiched in the middle of us. She crawled over to my husband and layed her head on him (her version of a hug) then crawled to me and layed her head on me. Then back to my husband, then me, then my husband. She did this back and forth for several minutes. It was as if she didn't want to leave either one of us out. Love her!
  • My mom came over yesterday and was asking her about what she ate for breakfast. She started listing foods that she may have had: bananas, oatmeal, blueberries. Kay listened to her list and then said "num nums" which is what she says when she is eating. It is amazing how much they understand even at such a young age.

No comments:

Post a Comment