Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hola, Hola, Hola

I plan on bringing you Part 2 of my port surgery, but I wanted to share the "joys" of chatterbox toddler.

In Spanish class Kay is learning this song that basically goes, "Hola, hola, hola, (insert animal name here). It is then followed by a little sentence about that animal. For example, the duck waggles his bottom. Anyway, I was walking Kaylee to the park in her stroller yesterday (so we could crunch leaves) and she started singing her song. I loved listening to her little voice singing out for the world to hear until I realized she completely changed the lyrics...

Hola, hola, hola, boob boobs
hola, hola, hola, boob boobs!

Yes, she sang hello to boob boobs for our entire walk to the park. They don't warn you about this stuff when they advocate breastfeeding!!


No comments:

Post a Comment