Sunday, November 25, 2012

Gasp!

Yesterday morning at the breakfast table Kaylee very loudly passed gas, immediately looked at me and let out a huge gasp! It was perfect timing and pretty funny. Later, I told her it was nap time and she let out a sizable gasp! While changing her diaper, Gasp! While laying in bed before her nap, Gasp! While I was holding her and changing laundry, Gasp! When her dad got home from work, Gasp! While nursing she had to stop twice, Gasp! Some days she makes me laugh the entire day!

In other baby updates two nights ago she initiated her first game with me! I had just changed her diaper and placed her in her crib so I could wash my hands. Upon returning she started playing peek-a-boo with me in her crib. She would turn her head away and "hide" only to quickly whip her head back to me and smile which eventually tuned into a laugh. This went on for a solid three minutes or so. I guess our endless games of peek-a-boo are paying off. It is amazing to watch her grow and develop into such a fun loving little girl. She becomes more and more fun everyday and with each passing day I am more and more amazed by this little soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment