Saturday, March 11, 2017

My Fitbit Is A Liar

The other day I wrote about how my fitbit proved I was a liar. Apparently, my fitbit isn't so honest either.

I was getting ready for bed the other evening and had just finished my treatments. I was going into the kitchen to take all my evening pills when suddenly my fitbit vibrated and I got a notification on my phone that I had completed my workout goal for the week. Perplexed as to how I reached my 5 day goal when I hadn't even worked out that day, I opened my app to find I had apparently rode my bike for 20 minutes that evening. My fitbit mistook the vibrations from my Vest as the movements used while biking.

Although I found this mixup humorous, it did make me think how nice it would be to have an exercise tracker that could also keep track of treatments and medications!

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog a couple of weeks ago, and I absolutely love it! All it took was reading one post and I was hooked. I actually did a review of your blog for a class of mine in college (I'll link it below if you're interested in reading it).
    You're an incredible story teller and writer. I admire your strength and willingness to tell of your battle with CF. I'm 18 and have CF as well, so reading your posts about your health and pregnancy and moments with your husband give me such hope, but also provide me with a realistic view of what my future could hold.
    Like I said, I absolutely loved this blog and will continue to read as long as you continue to post!
    I linked the review below!
    Thanks for inspiring me and for sharing your story!
    https://erinoglesby.wordpress.com/2017/03/12/blog-review-inhaling-hope/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I am so very honored that you read my blog and did a review for a class! I am feeling a bit speechless which is funny being a blogger. Thank you very much! I will head over to read your review right now! <3

      Delete