Sunday, January 1, 2017

The New Year

2016, as with every year, was a mixed bag of good and bad. However, overall I have to say that 2016 has been kind to us. My health was the best it has been in several years (thanks, Orkambi) and outside of a health blip in the summer I was pretty stable. Kaylee and my husband are healthy and we are all happy, what else could we ask for?

There are lots of changes coming our way in 2017. A major life change is in the works and I am sure a dozen more changes that we are completely unaware of will be hurled our way as life seems to be unpredictable and full of surprises (both good and bad). I am hoping for continued stability with my health and lots of love and laughter with my family in 2017. I hope everyone reading this blog finds peace, love, and health this coming year.

2 comments: