Saturday, January 31, 2015

Toddler Talk Part 4

These entries are from Sept- Oct 2014 (so K was about 2 years and 3 months. I am just a little late posting). I guess anatomy was something of interest to her at the time.

1. After grabbing a container of peanuts from her snack drawer she announced, "I want to eat PENIS!"

2. I let Kaylee sip from a can of Sprite (I actually don't usually drink soda, but we were out all day, I forgot my water bottle in the car which was about 7 blocks away, and the street vender told me he was out of water, and it was September which is HOT, so....) Kaylee sips the soda and shouts (in front off the courthouse I might add),
"I am drinking beer!!"

3. Holding her stuffed cat, "This is not a huge penis, this is a tail."

4. "When I grow up I am going to have HUGE boob boobs just like mommy." If you saw how large (or not large) my chest is you would know why this is so funny.

5. "When I grow up I am going to grow another arm and hand."

6 comments:

  1. So different than my 3 boys! They were, especially for boys, very well mannered and reasonable little guys. No judgments here! I worry WHY they were so early on like little adults. Just today, in line at Trader Joe's, there was a 4 or so year old boy playing make believe trucks or something w/his families groceries. Completely lost in his world of fantasy, complete w/sound effects.
    My guys were subdued in public - sort of self conscious observers - all eyes and ears. Well it takes all types. I envy you your experience of such an out there, expressive little free spirit! I know you savor every minute of it. Hope you are settled in for your IV treatment & comfortable. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Free spirit describes her perfectly! Apparently, I was the same at her age so I guess it is life's revenge! :)

      Delete
  2. She is awesome! I was doing my treatment while reading this and coughed all over the computer screen with laughter when I read #3! Love it. We are all about pee and poo here all the time.
    Hope things have worked out with the meds and you have a bed now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling your son and my daughter would get along quite well!

      Delete
  3. This is AWESOME! It seriously made my morning. I love the comments that kids share! Thank you for giving me some great PT by laughing so hard :)

    ReplyDelete