- Kaylee now smiles which melts my heart into a big puddle every time she does it! She is most smiley in the morning. In fact, this morning we had a little cuddle on the couch and we were chatting it up and she threw about 5 smiles my way. There is literally nothing better in the world than your baby's smile.
- Kaylee had her first play date yesterday with a 2 1/2 months old. Although the day consisted of the mommies chatting there was a little squeal fest that happened between the babies.
- Kaylee is making a bunch of sounds now, but my favorite is her little owl sound, "whooo" So cute.
- Kaylee still has yet to really cry. I swear I was given the easiest baby ever (knock on wood). She grunts and wiggles when she has gas, when she is hungry she sticks her tongue out of her mouth then roots and if for some reason I haven't given her food yet she lets out a loud mew. When she is overtired she wants to nurse (tongue comes out to let me know) and then passes out soon after latching. She lets me know what she wants, but she really doesn't cry. To this day we have never had her cry and not know why and I think the longest she has cried was a few minutes when she really wanted out of her carseat.
- She HATES pacifiers and gags when we try to give them to her, as in she gags if they even touch her lips! She can be slightly dramatic!
Saturday, July 14, 2012
I can't believe it has been a whole entire month since Kaylee came into our lives! I realize I have totally neglected my blog, but a snuggly little someone likes to distract me from my blogging. So here is a quick update on us.