Friday, June 19, 2015

Toddler Talk Part 7

" I like to put boogers on the fence by my bed (bed railing)". To my horror I ran to her bed (the crib converted to toddler bed type) and found a booger carefully placed behind each post on her bed railing.

"Can you buy me all these books because I am obsessed with bears." Since when did she say obsessed?

In a busy public restroom, "Did you remember to wipe?
"Yes, I did."
"Oh because I thought maybe you didn't because you just had a PENIS" Because seriously the only time she talks about genitalia is in public.

She cried when I started talking up her third birthday. She didn't want to be three. I thought the idea would grow on her, but a week later she is adamant she is still two.

She believes being three means you are a grown up which makes the paragraph above make a little more sense.

"Okay today we are going to..." before she does any art project. I guess the teacher in me rubbed off on her a touch.



No comments:

Post a Comment